Concerns about SDSQXAF-128G-GN6MA Extreme 128Gb

I have recently purchased SDSQXAF-128G-GN6MA card.  I’ve noticed a discrepency regarding application performance, on the packgage it states it’s A1 but on the card itself it reads A2.

I’ve run read/write test on it and I got 80Mb/s for both read and write, I used aja system test software. I haven’t run full capacity test yet.

Also the card is red/gold but on Sandisk website it seem that 128Gb cards are black.

Another thing I’m not sure about it the warranty, is this supposed to be 10 years rather than life time?

Are the above indications of the card not being authentic? 

some pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/uQYvDN6

I must have bought from the same batch - got 3 of them from Amazon (not market place). Going on holiday v. soon and don’t want to be left with non-working memory for my GoPro.

All Amazon would say is that “they only sell genuine products”.

Amazon have stopped selling whilst they investigate.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06XX3X9JD/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

"Item Under Review

While this item is available from other Marketplace Sellers on this page, it’s not currently offered by Amazon.co.uk because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are dispatching it, or the way it’s described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you may still find this product available from other sellers on this page."

I have run some tests and got around 90Mbps for both write and read. On top of that I’ve ran lengthy test with H2testw and that seemed to inidcating around 120 ish Gb of memory. So far was using the card in mavic 2 zoom and gopro 5 to shoot 4k footage, so far so good 

I’ve reached out to SanDisk as well and they got back to me with the following:

I understand that you have purchased an Extreme 128GB A2 microSDXC card and you wish to know several things.

Regarding your first questions, please be advised that there might be some models with black and another card with red and gold colors. There is no a specific rule regarding this card that it has to be in one of these mentioned colors. You can see more information on our web site.

Regarding your second question, please be advised that to the benefit of our customers we are now offering the advanced A2 rated cards within packages which may be marked with the A1 App Performance printed on the package. Since you have purchased one of these cards, our intent is to provide you with the advanced performance provided by the A2 specification.  You can identify A2 App Performance by the A2 symbol printed clearly on the front of your SanDisk Extreme/PLUS/PRO microSD memory card. If your card includes this symbol be assured that it now offers advanced performance for loading and launching apps when compared to cards with the A1 App Performance specification. You can find more information in the link I have provided above.

Please let us know in case you have any additional questions or you need any assistance.