Can't open .pst file

Hello,

I recently need to use my backup of outlook to be used in judgment …

So i try to export my pst file to my computer ps : In SandiskSecure acces the file is 750Mb, but when is on my desktop the file size is 0bytes …

When i try to open the file direct into Secure acces they told me ‘The Outlook file need to be open in Outlook’ That realy important for me to get the file usable …

Best regards

Hi @Matt123561,

Please contact the SD Technical Support team for best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://kb.sandisk.com/app/ask/

Hi,

I have the same issue and the support is unable to help.
Basically once it is saved in the SandiskSecure it cannot be open.

My .PST file cannot be open and it is a waste for me to buy a advance SSD as SandiskSecure extreme portable. It should be stated on the box of the product to avoid same issue for other user.

Poorly design with no other way around it is something that need to be improve and im a really disappointed user.

In case you lost any files, have you tried using a data recovery tool like EaseUS? It is user-friendly and effective. If that doesn’t work, try a different cable or port. If all else fails, contact customer support to see if they have any suggestions or if the drive is still under warranty. I hope you get your files back soon!