Cannot find driver for SanDisk Portable SSD

I have just purchased a SanDisk Portable SSD. Please note that this is not an “Extreme” Model The actual name of the drive is “Sandisk Portable SSD” The model number is: SDSSDE30-2T00 and the serial number is: 2238CM400849
I am using this on a Windows PC and, when first plugged in, the usual device install dialogue comes up but after a while this terminates saying that the device could not be properly installed. When I check in Device manager it shows up under Other Devices as “SanDisk SES Device USB Device” but has the yellow triangle with exclamation mark next to it. It also states that “no driver files are required or have been loaded for this device”. If I try to update the driver online it comes back saying that no driver can be found.
Strangely however if I look in the “Disk Drives” section of the Device manager it also shows up there as “Sandisk Portable SSD USB Device” and appears to be fully installed with drivers. It also shows up in My Computer and Disk Management as “Portable SSD” and is fully accessible for read, write functions. So I appear to have a fully working disk except for the yellow triangle in the Other Devices section of Device manager. I was hoping to find a driver that would clear up the problem but have not been able to do so. Does anyone have any ideas how I can sort this out or should I just not worry about it?

HI @Robolovsky ,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the SD Technical Support team for best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://kb.sandisk.com/app/ask

Thanks Keerti_01. I have submitted this to the support team.