Anyone transfer a new digital movie from major studio recent release?

Bought Fantastic 4 and I too am having trouble.  No matter what I seemed to do, it did not work.   On the Fuze, movie would show up under music files, you could listen to movie but not watch.  Funny thing was when hooking up to the computer, it showed the file to be listed under video.  Not sure what happened there.  Anyone have ideas please let me know.  I’ve read everything that says to use SMC however, with the digital copy it asks to transfer to Media player, Fuze internal or external memory, SMC is not an option.  I’ve been told be Fox Digital that essentially the only requirement for the movie to work is that it needs to be Playsforsure compatible which according to everything I’ve read, it is.  Any help would be appreciated.

Do you have a Flash Drive or other Removable Drive? Using the things the digital copy wants you to do put it on the flash drive or removable. Then Copy it back to the Computer. Then Use SMC to Add it to the Fuze.

I don’t think you will be able to use the digital copies provided on CD’s.

Most of these digital releases are either Ipod video (protected) or WMV (windows media player) protected.

I have yet to see SMC successfully convert a DRM copy protected file.

You would first need something that would convert the DRM protected WMV to a DRM-Free file, then you would have to put that DRM free file into SMC.

It’s a pain.

@p_opus wrote:

I don’t think you will be able to use the digital copies provided on CD’s.

Most of these digital releases are either Ipod video (protected) or WMV (windows media player) protected.

I have yet to see SMC successfully convert a DRM copy protected file.

You would first need something that would convert the DRM protected WMV to a DRM-Free file, then you would have to put that DRM free file into SMC.

It’s a pain.

Actually P_Opus…

There have been more and more DVDs that have come out with 2 options for Digital Copy, The Itunes copy, but also a PSP copy. Because of the way the PSP works that version should work on the Fuze. And old enough movies some with early Digi copys may have no DRM, because the only way to use them at the time was Ipods, so no need to protect them.