8G Fuze arrived today....WOW!!!!

I’m a computer ■■■■■ and have NEVER done anything like this and had no problem loading my Fuze with WMP10. I get a windows error message on my computer when done syncing saying it couldn’t sync but it loads the Fuze just fine so I’ll ignore the message. I was worried it wouldn’t seperate the music like I wanted but using the Genres works exactly like I had hoped. I haven’t tried the updates and won’t for a while until I get more used to it but it does everything I want as is(Except for handling more storage and that will be fixed next month).:smileyvery-happy:

cool, tell us if you like the album art and the radio!!

Good deal.  By the way, I’ve found that WMP11 is more reliable at syncing portable players than WMP10.  But some people don’t like WMP11’s design, and others say it’s more of a memory hog.

I listened to the Fuze for 10 hours today at work. Sounds GREAT plugged into my “Boom Box”. Still showed 2/3 battery left. The Album pic.s are cool I guess but I have the timer set to 10 seconds for a blank screen so not much time to see the little pic.s. I just turn it on and set it on top of the radio and never touch it until it’s time to go home. I’ll give WMP 11 a try soon but I’m on dial up right now and the small download/upgrade would take forever. Should have High speed out here in a few weeks. (I live in the boonies)

Message Edited by TXMike on 10-17-2008 09:40 PM

If you’re going to regularly use it with speakers - I would recommend the griffin sansa dock.  It provides line out, and you can plug in a usb cable (or AC adapter) to keep the player charged.  You can get it for $15 shipped from Griffin’s website.  You’ll find several threads on this topic.

@polloloco wrote:
If you’re going to regularly use it with speakers - I would recommend the griffin sansa dock.  It provides line out, and you can plug in a usb cable (or AC adapter) to keep the player charged.  You can get it for $15 shipped from Griffin’s website.  You’ll find several threads on this topic.

Yes They are nice. I have one and have another on order. The second should be here early next week.:smileyvery-happy: