SANSA Players Photo Thread

@marvin_martian wrote:

I thought about this, but I don’t have a soldering kit, have never used one, and wasn’t sure if the expense of getting one would be worth it or not. Are they expensive, and how much skill is involved?

Or you could simply heatshrink the volume control, eliminating the possibility of it adjusting itself. Check your local Lowe’s for the size of heatshrink you need.

@lewislink wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

I thought about this, but I don’t have a soldering kit, have never used one, and wasn’t sure if the expense of getting one would be worth it or not. Are they expensive, and how much skill is involved?

Or you could simply heatshrink the volume control, eliminating the possibility of it adjusting itself. Check your local Lowe’s for the size of heatshrink you need.

I had a pair of Skullcandy headphones with the volume control and needed to get rid of the volume control but found it easier just to superglue the controll in place.

It would be easy enough to superglue it in place. Maybe if I come up with a way to clip the weighty volume control to my collar that doesn’t look ridiculous…

Thread resurrection of the day!

Really into a new album you just got, but darn, it’s time to get ready for work/school? I have a solution…the bathroom rig! :smileyvery-happy:

Looking good, Marvin!  And comforting in an odd sort of way, too…

“Rockin’ Round The John!” I Love It!

Too bad the accoustics are so lousy in the bathroom. All that porcelain, you know. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just be careful things don’t go swimming, or you’ll need to consult this thread:

So, I dropped my 2GB Sansa Rhaspody in the toilet…

or this one:

Can it survive the loo!!!???

But at least you’ll know you weren’t the 1st . . .

:smileyvery-happy:

3 words: I PWN NOOBZ!!!

MOST SANSA PICS UPLOADED!!! World Record!!! 

In the interest of keeping the boards clean, please don’t flood your post with repeated images.  I left three.

µsansa

Message Edited by NissanSkyline on 08-07-2009 05:37 PM

Message Edited by microsansa on 08-16-2009 10:39 AM

@nissanskyline wrote:

3 words: MOST SANSA PICS UPLOADED!!! World Record!!! 

Message Edited by NissanSkyline on 08-07-2009 05:37 PM

3 words : most childish post! World record!

i posted that post to show how stupid this thread is. remember. im a child till tommorow. tommorow i will be a teen.

Message Edited by NissanSkyline on 08-07-2009 05:51 PM

@nissanskyline wrote:
i posted that post to show how stupid this thread is.

You have made it more so. And if anybody should not be throwing the word stupid around…your posts today make my point for me.

@nissanskyline wrote:
. remember. im a child till tommorow. tommorow i will be a teen.

I remember very well…I’ve cut you a lot of slack for that reason.:wink:

(teens are children too :stuck_out_tongue: )

Message Edited by Marvin_Martian on 08-07-2009 05:55 PM

@nissanskyline wrote:
i posted that post to show how stupid this thread is. remember. im a child till tommorow. tommorow i will be a teen.

The discussion had gotten off-topic into the subject of modding headphones, but “stupid”? Not at all. At least not until your ridiculous page-stretching post.

srry i always wreck jokes…

Nice, simple setup that sounds pretty awesome.

All the best.

Message Edited by HulkSmashNow on 09-29-2009 10:13 AM

@hulksmashnow wrote:

Nice, simple setup that sounds pretty awesome.

All the best.

Message Edited by HulkSmashNow on 09-29-2009 10:13 AM

KSC75 headband mod, very nice!

@marvin_martian wrote:

id lol if that fell and broke :stuck_out_tongue:

@marvin_martian wrote:

KSC75 headband mod, very nice!

Thanks, Marvin!  The headphone band was from an old pair that came with a metal detector I found cleaning out a closet.

Message Edited by delonh24 on 10-15-2009 05:31 PM

Very nice! What kind of headphones are you using with that?

@hulksmashnow wrote:
Very nice! What kind of headphones are you using with that?

using some $9 sony ear phones.

Message Edited by delonh24 on 10-15-2009 05:49 PM

Message Edited by delonh24 on 10-15-2009 05:49 PM