SANSA Players Photo Thread

Cool pic.  I like the way it shows off the metallic flecks.

Found the new PortaPros at Best Buy in Irving, Texas. Truly great headphones.

All the best.

Message Edited by HulkSmashNow on 10-26-2009 12:29 PM

Sansa Clip+ 4GB (16GB microSD) => Ultimate Ears Metro.Fi 200s with Comply tips

Sansa Clip+ 4GB (16GB microSD) => Fiio E5 => HeadRoom 4" IC => Koss PortaPros with Sennheiser HD414 earpads

Portable rig bag:

Message Edited by HulkSmashNow on 01-21-2010 11:04 AM

Very nice, Hulk. That HeadRoom IC looks a lot sturdier that the one that comes with the E5. And I have wondered for a while now how the PortaPros sound.:smiley:

Message Edited by Marvin_Martian on 01-21-2010 12:28 PM

@marvin_martian wrote:
Very nice, Hulk. That HeadRoom IC looks a lot sturdier that the one that comes with the E5. And I have wondered for a while now how the PortaPros sound.:smiley:
Message Edited by Marvin_Martian on 01-21-2010 12:28 PM

Thank you, Marvin.  The PortaPros are very nice by themselves, unamped, and even with the original earpads, but with the E5 and the Senn pads, the sound is a lot clearer and punchier, in my opinion.  I picked these up at Best Buy for about fifty bucks, which is expensive to me, but after listening to a demo set at the store, I had to have them!

Here’s me with an early birthday present, an 8GB Clip+. Man, is it heavy!

]

Sweet, Marv!  I just got a pair of those for my brother for his birthday.  Of course, he has an iPod, but that’s another story…
Message Edited by HulkSmashNow on 02-20-2010 09:10 AM

My new Denon AH-C751ks (bought with a $250 gift certificate from Headroom) with my 8GB Clip+. Very nice to my ears…and wallet! :wink:

Message Edited by HulkSmashNow on 03-02-2010 10:02 PM

Here is my current set-up:

8GB Clip+ with a 16GB card and Denon AH-C751K:

The Clip is clip-less…quite a disaster, don’t ask, but thanks to inspiration from one of Andreas’ posts over at abi, I was able to smooth things out on the back quite a bit with some very fine grit sandpaper.

I found some nice Auvio tips for the Denons at RadioShack for less than five bucks. Really nice fit and isolation.

I’m using this very cool Speck iPod Shuffle 2G case I got at Target on clearance to carry my stuff around in:

Through some tedious work with a pair of scissors and tweezers, I removed the ugly orange strap sticking out of the front of the case. Fully pocketable and sleek-looking, IMHO.

All the best,
HSN

Message Edited by HulkSmashNow on 04-28-2010 12:18 PM

HSN that is way too cool! 

@dalaug234 wrote:
HSN that is way too cool! 

Hey, thanks a lot!

Rockboxed Flac Machine!

The Tyrannosaurus Dinozord precariously carrying the Clipless+ through the Monkey Grass Rainforest…

HulkSmashNow wrote:

The Tyrannosaurus Dinozord precariously carrying the Clipless+ through the Monkey Grass Rainforest…

Must be tasty tunes indeed on that bite-sized morsel! :stuck_out_tongue:

HulkSmashNow wrote:

Must be tasty tunes indeed on that bite-sized morsel!

Hey, what’s with coppin’ my burger?  :stuck_out_tongue:

@tapeworm wrote:

@hulksmashnow wrote:

After Hulk smash a while, then Hulk get hungry.

@gwk1967 wrote:

After Hulk smash a while, then Hulk get hungry.

Thanks, guys!  However, the Dinozord is carrying the Clipless+ to safety, not eating it…go, go, Power Rangers! :smileyvery-happy:

The back of the Clipless+:

The Clipless+ charging and napping:

My desktop with both the Clipless+ and my refurbed 4GB Clip+ from Woot!:

Message Edited by HulkSmashNow on 06-16-2010 04:58 PM

Two Cliplesses+