What microSDHC cards work with Clip+?

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

@promisedplanet wrote:

Hey wait - didn’t you say “persnickety,” first?

:wink:

I don’t understand the card technology … I’d think you wouldn’t see these kinds of differences, it’s bizarre.

I never heard Elmer use the term “persnickety” , but I loved the picture. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s an old school term; about the only one I know that still uses it, is that Sargento cheese guy on the TV commericials…:smileyvery-happy:

What are you trying to say, GB?

That I’m cheesy, or just old . . . school. :dizzy_face:

@tapeworm wrote:

@promisedplanet wrote:

I don’t understand the card technology … I’d think you wouldn’t see these kinds of differences, it’s bizarre.

I never heard Elmer use the term “persnickety” , but I loved the picture. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s an old school term; about the only one I know that still uses it, is that Sargento cheese guy on the TV commericials… :smileyvery-happy:

That I’m cheesy? Or just old? :dizzy_face:

I DID as a matter of fact, go to an old school. :stuck_out_tongue:

@tapeworm wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

@promisedplanet wrote:

That’s an old school term; about the only one I know that still uses it, is that Sargento cheese guy on the TV commericials… :smileyvery-happy:

That I’m cheesy? Or just old? :dizzy_face:

I DID as a matter of fact, go to an old school. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep…I went to an old school myself.  Remember the classroom scenes in “The Christmas Story”?  That’s exactly what my grade school looked like!!

I was very concerned when I read this post because I had just bought a Lexar card. Thankfully it works fine, though. Mine is a 16GB MicroSDHC.

Thanks for posting your success with it here!

For those who want a 32GB card for their Clip+, check this out…

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/showpost.php?p=399708&postcount=2327

As Gunny Highway said in Heartbreak Ridge, “Improvise, adapt, and overcome!”

@marvin_martian wrote:

For those who want a 32GB card for their Clip+, check this out…

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/showpost.php?p=399708&postcount=2327

As Gunny Highway said in Heartbreak Ridge, “Improvise, adapt, and overcome!”

Or “There’s more than 1 way to skin a cat.”

Not the pinnacle in portablity, but where there’s a will, there’s a way! :smileyvery-happy:

Would actually be interesting to fill up that 32GB SDHC with MP3s and find out the Clip+'s maximum song count limit (or was it already stated in this forum?).