The Fuze has no complaints

This is not a question but a statement and my first post. I gotta say that I have had my FUZE for a little over 12 months. After lots of research and not able to afford the ipods, the fuze came out tops. 2 hour train trips each way have no impact on the battery and I love the option of listening to the footy on the radio.  I find the fuze very easy to use  … very user friendly  … and have no difficulty in recommending it to any one. I have 600 plus songs and today after trying for a long time to get one, my slot radio card arrived and that has just put the icing on the cake.

For me the Fuze the greatest music player out

@noddy wrote:

This is not a question but a statement and my first post. I gotta say that I have had my FUZE for a little over 12 months. After lots of research and not able to afford the ipods, the fuze came out tops. 2 hour train trips each way have no impact on the battery and I love the option of listening to the footy on the radio. . .

Footy?

Same here, Noddy.  Except for the footy.  I’ve had mine (silver 8GB) for what must be close to two years now, and no complaints at all.