SanDisk Extreme Pro® SSD

Play games? Make games? It’s time to get Extreme

Game without limits when you step up to the 24/7 high-performance nCache™ Pro Technology delivers. Graphics-intensive games load in a heartbeat and run blazing fast to keep you immersed in the action.

• Innovative nCache™ Pro technology delivers consistent high performance
  • Pro-level read and write speeds
  • Load and run games and graphics-intensive applications blazing fast
  • Industry-leading 10 year limited warranty**
  • Easy-to-use SSD Dashboard for drive monitoring and management
  • Cool, quiet operation and low power consumption

Why SanDisk Extreme PRO SSD?

It’s simple. No stall. No stutter. No crash and burn. Just speed.

Extreme Performance

• Consistent performance you can count on
  • Low latency

Extreme Reliability

• Engineered to optimize drive endurance
  • Huge storage capacities
  • SSD Dashboard reports drive status
  • Industry-leading 10 year limited warranty

Environmental Soundness

• Cool, quiet, energy-efficient operation, with no moving parts
  • Lower power consumption
  • Up to 33% longer laptop life

What does sustainable high performance mean?

The performance numbers SanDisk makes public reflect the speed SanDisk Extreme PRO® SSD maintains over time with sustained heavy use, not the peak it achieved for only a few seconds. This translates into years of lightning fast gaming and multimedia.

Tech Stuff

Because you like to know what’s under the hood, here’s how we make SanDisk Extreme PRO SSD deliver an exceptional gaming experience.

• Innovative nCache™ Pro technology delivers sustainable high performance 24 x 7 x 365

• Over-provisioning and over-clocking offer faster performance and long term endurance

• SanDisk’s proprietary tiered caching across three storage layers optimizes write performance and responsiveness

• SanDisk SATA SSDs are built with the highest quality NAND memory

• TRIM support and Background Garbage Collection constantly free up unallocated blocks that once held data to lower latency and boost performance

• Thermal throttling protects critical drive components against extreme high temperatures to ensure data integrity

• SanDisk SSD Dashboard includes S.M.A.R.T. support to monitor the health of your SSD in real time to prevent data loss

• Available capacities:  240GB, 480GB and 960GB**

• Dimensions:  2.75 x 3.96 x 0.28 in. (69.85mm x 100.5mm x 7.0 mm)

• Operating temperature:  32ºF to 158ºF (0ºC to 70 ºC)

• Storage temperature:  -67ºF to 185ºF (-55ºC to 85ºC)

• Interface:  SATA Revision 3.0 (6 Gb/s)

• Shock:  Resistant up to 1500 G @ 0.5 m/sec

• Vibration (Operating/Non-operating) : 5 gRMS, 10-2000 HZ / 4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ

• Power Consumption (active): 0.13w (240 GB), 0.15w (480 GB, 960 GB)

• Support:  10 year limited warranty**

240GB 480GB 960GB
Performance** Seq. Read (up to) 550 MB/s 550 MB/s 550 MB/s
  Seq. Write (up to) 520 MB/s 515 MB/s 515 MB/s
  Rnd. Read (up to) 100K IOPS 100K IOPS 100K IOPS
  Rnd. Write (up to) 90K IOPS 90K IOPS 90K IOPS

Product Numbers

SanDisk Extreme PRO Solid State Drive
Americas/Asia-Pacific/Latin America/Middle East and Africa
China
SDSSDXPS-240G-G25 – 240GB SDSSDXPS-240G-Z25 – 240GB
SDSSDXPS-480G-G25 – 480GB SDSSDXPS-480G-Z25 – 480GB
SDSSDXPS-960G-G25 – 960GB SDSSDXPS-960G-Z25 – 960GB
Australia
SDSSDXPS-240G-Q25 – 240GB
SDSSDXPS-480G-Q25 – 480GB
SDSSDXPS-960G-Q25 – 960GB

1 Like

Well when i bench my SSD Extreme Pro i never see more than 395MB/s Write & Read whats up with that ?

• The SanDisk Dashbord always crashes will there be a fix i meen like i cant have it running in the background when fx gaming to see reads n writes.

there could be many different reasons why you are not seeing the fill speed, SATA chipset, SATA driver, disk not aligned etc. Contact sandisk support and they should be able to help you sort it out. 

If we knew what mother board you were using, we could then determine if it is the limiting factor, which it is most of the time.

Saying you never see more than 395MB/s read and write speeds is almost worthless without telling us what benchmark or other measure of IO speed you used.

Amazing issues here. I’m very happy to look your article. Thank you a lot and I’m looking ahead to touch you.Everything is very open with a precise description of the challenges. It was definitely informative. Your site is very helpful. Thanks for sharing! 646-365 vce

i m looking forwad to buy this and also mention the cost of this product in india

regards

http://customercaresupportinfo.in/

san disk pro ssd is to good

You can sort the data. : cattongue:

Awesome - live training wow!
I do not know if I can join because of time zone, etc. - Is the recording period for later viewing?

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/SanDisk-Extreme-Pro-SSD/Windows-10-Driver/m-p/356238/highlight/false#M357

It’s a very informative post!!! Acer Support Number

SanDisk Extreme Pro SSD (240GB, 480GB & 960GB) Review: The Fastest Just Got Faster. The SSD market is currently going through the biggest change in its history. Ever since consumer SSDs started appearing around 2006, SATA has been the dominant interface but now that is about to change

Notepad++   Malwarebytes  FileZilla

Audacity   Find My iPhone  Origin  

@slotmonsta wrote:

Game without limits when you step up to the 24/7 high-performance nCache™ Pro Technology delivers. Graphics-intensive games load in a heartbeat and run blazing fast to keep you immersed in the action.

Extreme Performance

• Low latency
    Extreme Reliability
    Environmental Soundness

The performance numbers SanDisk makes public reflect the speed SanDisk Extreme PRO® SSD maintains over time with sustained heavy use, not the peak it achieved for only a few seconds. This translates into years of lightning fast gaming and multimedia.

Tech Stuff

Because you like to know what’s under the hood, here’s how we make SanDisk Extreme PRO SSD deliver an exceptional gaming experience.

• Innovative nCache™ Pro technology delivers sustainable high performance 24 x 7 x 365
  • Over-provisioning and over-clocking offer faster performance and long term endurance
  • SanDisk’s proprietary tiered caching across three storage layers optimizes write performance and responsiveness
  • TRIM support and Background Garbage Collection constantly free up unallocated blocks that once held data to lower latency and boost performance
  • Thermal throttling protects critical drive components against extreme high temperatures to ensure data integrity
  • SanDisk SSD Dashboard includes S.M.A.R.T. support to monitor the health of your SSD in real time to prevent data loss
  • Shock: @ Resistant up to 1500 G @ 0.5 m/sec
        240GB 480GB 960GB Performance** Seq. Read (up to) 550 MB/s 550 MB/s 550 MB/s   Seq. Write (up to) 520 MB/s 515 MB/s 515 MB/s   Rnd. Read (up to) 100K IOPS 100K IOPS 100K IOPS   Rnd. Write (up to) 90K IOPS 90K IOPS 90K IOPS

Product Numbers

SanDisk Extreme PRO Solid State Drive Americas/Asia-Pacific/Latin America/Middle East and Africa China SDSSDXPS-240G-G25 – 240GB SDSSDXPS-240G-Z25 – 240GB SDSSDXPS-480G-G25 – 480GB SDSSDXPS-480G-Z25 – 480GB SDSSDXPS-960G-G25 – 960GB SDSSDXPS-960G-Z25 – 960GB Australia SDSSDXPS-240G-Q25 – 240GB SDSSDXPS-480G-Q25 – 480GB SDSSDXPS-960G-Q25 – 960GB

Well when I seat my SSD Extreme Pro I never observe more than 395MB/s Write and Read whats up with that ?

• The SanDisk Dashbord dependably crashes will there be a fix I meen like I cannot make them keep running out of sight when fx gaming to see peruses n composes.

@slotmonsta wrote:

Extreme Performance

• Low latency
    Extreme Reliability
    Environmental Soundness

Tech Stuff

Audacity 

Find My iPhone

Origin

• Shock: @ Resistant up to 1500 G @ 0.5 m/sec
        240GB 480GB 960GB Performance** Seq. Read (up to) 550 MB/s 550 MB/s 550 MB/s   Seq. Write (up to) 520 MB/s 515 MB/s 515 MB/s   Rnd. Read (up to) 100K IOPS 100K IOPS 100K IOPS   Rnd. Write (up to) 90K IOPS 90K IOPS 90K IOPS

Product Numbers

SanDisk Extreme PRO Solid State Drive Americas/Asia-Pacific/Latin America/Middle East and Africa China SDSSDXPS-240G-G25 – 240GB SDSSDXPS-240G-Z25 – 240GB SDSSDXPS-480G-G25 – 480GB SDSSDXPS-480G-Z25 – 480GB SDSSDXPS-960G-G25 – 960GB SDSSDXPS-960G-Z25 – 960GB Australia SDSSDXPS-240G-Q25 – 240GB SDSSDXPS-480G-Q25 – 480GB SDSSDXPS-960G-Q25 – 960GB

SATA chipset, SATA driver, circle not adjusted and so forth. Contact sandisk support and they ought to have the capacity to enable you to deal with it.

Reliable, Fast and Plenty of Capacity.  SanDisk , a pioneer in solid-state storage technologies and the brand pros trust, delivers improved speed and performance with the  SanDisk SSD  Plus. You’ll appreciate faster startups, shutdowns, data transfers, and application response times than with a hard disk drive1.

SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Cards (5) are waterproof and designed to perform from -13 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit.

watch here Visa CC Generator 2020