The SanDisk Connect Wireless Flash Drive includes all the benefits of a regular flash drive with the added convenience of wireless mobile access to your movies, photos, music, and documents from anywhere in the house or on-the-go. Avoid common hassles such as cables, attachment limits, and Internet availability and enjoy access to the content that matters most—anytime you need it.
- Store, share, and stream files across multiple mobile devices
- 8 simultaneous device connections, 3 media streams
- Works with iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Kindle Fire and Android™ devices
- No cables, router, or Internet connection needed
- Provides up to 4 hours of wireless streaming per charge**
- Wi-Fi Password Protection (WPA2)**
- Download the SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive app for easy access
Keep Your Favorite Content with You Wherever You Go
The SanDisk Connect Wireless Flash Drive makes transferring files wirelessly across your mobile devices simple. This compact and portable drive works anywhere—no Internet connection, cables, or router required. It has plenty of room for all your files, even if you’re out of storage space on your device. It has a range of 150 feet, streams up to four hours of video on a single charge,** and can be recharged via your computer’s USB port.
Share presentations wirelessly with colleagues, regardless of device or operating system.
The Sandisk Connect Wireless Flash Drive works with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Kindle Fire, Android devices, and both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Connect up to 8 devices and stream video to up to 3 devices simultaneously
Listen to your favorite songs while the kids watch two different movies on mom’s iPhone and dad’s iPad.
Connect across Multiple Mobile Devices, Simultaneously
The SanDisk Connect Wireless Flash Drive can wirelessly connect to as many as 8 devices and up to 3 media streams. You can move your music collection from your Android smartphone to your Kindle Fire device or stream a movie on up to three mobile devices at one time.
SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive App
Download the SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive App to your devices and start storing, sharing, and streaming.
Compatibility and System Requirements
The SanDisk Connect Wireless Flash Drive requires a USB 2.0 connection or higher and is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Kindle Fire, and Android devices. It can be used with PC or Mac computers running Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, or Mac OS 10.6 or higher. For mobile devices: iOS version 5.0 or higher or Android version 2.3 or higher is required. A Web browser is required for other Wi-Fi enabled devices.
The SanDisk Connect Wireless Flash Drive is backed by a one-year limited warranty.
- Form Factor: USB flash drive
- Charging: USB port
- System Requirements:
- USB 2.0 connection interface or higher
- For mobile device: iOS version 5.0 or higher, Android version 2.3 or higher
- For other Wi-Fi® enabled devices: a web browser
- PC or Mac computer: Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP or Mac OS 10.6 or higher
- Security: Optional Wi-Fi password protection**
- Dimensions: 3.07 x 1.04 x 0.54 in. and 77.96 x 26.64 x 13.76 mm
- Operating temperature: 32° - 113° F (0° – 45° C)
- Storage temperature: -4° - 158° F (-20° – 70° C)
- Support: One year limited warranty