Pause Between Tracks/Songs

Hello.  My wife directs choir and gets CDs that have their music split into a lot of tracks so that they can start/stop at different measures.  The problem is that our Sansa Clip pauses between every track.  That makes it unusable for playing choir music.

I’ve updated to firmware 17 and it has not provided any options to shut off the pauses. 

How can we make the Clip usable for my wife?

Thank you,

John

klaassen wrote:

Hello.  My wife directs choir and gets CDs that have their music split into a lot of tracks so that they can start/stop at different measures.  The problem is that our Sansa Clip pauses between every track.  That makes it unusable for playing choir music.

I’ve updated to firmware 17 and it has not provided any options to shut off the pauses. 

How can we make the Clip usable for my wife?

Thank you,

John

the Sansa Clip does not support gapless playback. so in short you can not configure the Clip so you will not hear a pause between tracks.

It would be nice to have this feature.

At least half the music I listen to while “on the go” is DJ mixes, which are usually seamless but split into separate tracks. These are unlistenable without gapless playback. (You know, like on a CD player).

Cheers,

E

Yep it would be nice, but many players do not have gapless play.  Apple only added it, what, earlier this year?