New Firmware?

anytime soon?

@quickandeasy wrote:
anytime soon?

Normally I would tell you to check the thread about it or do a search but… That thread is really really long at this point, so…

It was due out last Tuesday, Nothing happened…

We spent almost a week speculating and making the Firmware update thread something like 60+ pages

Yesterday Slotmonsta the Admin made an official statment that the Firmware passed QA this past weekend and would be released early this week. I think the guess is tomorrow (If Wednesday is midweek). But it will for sure be this week.

Excellent, let’s hope that anyone that is having problems with their Fuzes, be able to fix them with this upcoming firmware update. By the way, is there going to be anything that is going to be added on the Fuze with this firmware update?

@pringles wrote:
Excellent, let’s hope that anyone that is having problems with their Fuzes, be able to fix them with this upcoming firmware update. By the way, is there going to be anything that is going to be added on the Fuze with this firmware update?

I wish I knew. Usually (and this happened for this update too) they will confirm some bug fixes but not the GUI changes. So I have no idea.

I know just what this situation reminds me of!

You guys are under the Christmas tree, shaking the presents.  Good things come to those who wait.

And that wait isn’t very long.

µsansa

@microsansa wrote:

I know just what this situation reminds me of!

You guys are under the Christmas tree, shaking the presents.  Good things come to those who wait.

And that wait isn’t very long.

µsansa

Mico…When I was little my parents had to leave the Gifts at my grandparents house until Christmas eve, then sneak over get them  and rap them. I always found them in our house. So Never shook a present… I always knew what it was.

The new firmware is not only going to fix every previous bug, but also going to solve the world economic crisis and inaugurate world peace.

@black_rectangle wrote:
The new firmware is not only going to fix every previous bug, but also going to solve the world economic crisis and inaugurate world peace.

And North Korea’s missile threats?

lmao! The last 2 weeks or so have been very entertaining in the fuse forums! I have a 4 gig 1st gen fuse and an 8gig microsd and I love it…no volume probs or any of that stuff at all…well worth the $ in my opinion…just look at how active the support/community is here. Thanks sandisk!!

@truex wrote:
lmao! The last 2 weeks or so have been very entertaining in the fuse forums! I have a 4 gig 1st gen fuse and an 8gig microsd and I love it…no volume probs or any of that stuff at all…well worth the $ in my opinion…just look at how active the support/community is here. Thanks sandisk!!

Yeah, every minute, there’s a new thread to post on, so yeah very active forum!

yeah I checked the thread, and search things up, but I wanted a sure answer for me. thnx