My Fuze is stuck on locked

Hi,

last night like a retard i washed my coat with my aansa fuze in the pocket :cry:

i was suprised to see to he still working without a problem

but yeah the screen got marks but who care im using for my car

the problem is that hes stuck on locked mode…  and the button is not even on the lock part

so i dont have acces to anything

there sometthing to do with that ?

maybe if i wait until the battery die ?

thanks for reading !!!

If it is stuck ON, the only thing you can do is wait for the battery to die to shut it off.

The absolute worst thing to do is to attempt to turn it on after it gets wet! It needs to dry thoroughly before trying it out, otherwise moisture inside may cause an irreparable short between two or more of the gazillion little micro-solder points on the circuit board.

If you want to risk taking it apart, there are instructions and diagrams available on the net, otherwise (and at the very least) shake whatever water you can out of it and place the unit in a bag of plain dry white rice, seal it up, place it in a warm place and forget about it for at least a week to allow the rice to act as a desiccant and absorb the moisture within.

Then, and only then, should you try to turn it on.

the problem is that he goes off after 5 minutes

so hes never gonna used all of the battery  no ?

its weird cuz when i put the usb plug the pc and other usb connections see it

and i can use it

but when hes unplugged i cant even open it cuz is telling me that is locked

but hes not even in locked mode

After it’s had a chance to dry out, try reinstalling the firmware.  The battery needs to be at 50% or higher when you do this.

But let it dry out. Stop turning it on. Put it in a plastic  bag with some uncooked rice, to absorb moisture,  and leave it there for a few days.

Every time you turn it on or connect it  you are possibly damaging it more.

i tried to re install the firmware with no results

it keep saying that hes on lock

The hold switch may still have liquid in it and be shorting out.

Let it dry out.

hes dry…and hes still stuck on the lock mode

when hes off and i try to open it it saying  is lock

@fastflipper wrote:

You have been constantly trying to get this thing to work, even though I (and 2 others) have told you you need to let it dry out completely before even thinking about trying to turn it on.

You more than likely, in your haste, impatience and total disregard for the advice given to you have probably damaged it (shorted out) beyond repair. At this point, I doubt it will ever work right again.

But since you obviously haven’t read any of the replies warning you against this up to this point, you probably won’t read, or pay any attention to this either. So, like the retard you admitted to being in your 1st post, you’ll eventually figure it out on your own.

Electronics And Water Don’t Mix!

@fastflipper wrote:

You have been constantly trying to get this thing to work, even though I (and 2 others) have told you you need to let it dry out completely before even thinking about trying to turn it on. It has only been 3 days since you first posted. I told you you need to seal it up in a bag of dry rice for at least a week! You’ve been back here every day since saying it doesn’t work. Can you spell D-U-H-H?

You more than likely, in your haste, impatience and total disregard for the advice given to you have probably damaged it (shorted out) beyond repair. At this point, I doubt it will ever work right again.

But since you obviously haven’t read any of the replies warning you against this up to this point, you probably won’t read, or pay any attention to this either. So, like the retard you admitted to being in your 1st post, you’ll eventually figure it out on your own.

Electronics And Water Don’t Mix!

my bad boss

no need to act tuff

i was just trying to keep people update since they was taking their time to help me.

but yeah ur right

it was just a way to show respect.

thanks for the help