Moving music from M250 to the clip - not as easy as I thought. Help!!!

I love my sansa 250, but after many years it is on the fritz - so tonight I purchased a clip and I am having a difficult time moving my playlists/music from the 250 to the clip. ANy suggestions how to do this?

Sometimes it freezes, some files wont move (says b/c of licensing, but these were all taken from my cds).
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I need this music for my run tomorrow!!!

I am using a pc,vista, and windows media player
Thanks

I think, Total Commander (norton commander, windows commander etc.) helps you

even you may try simple Windows Explorer.

But I’m not shure it halps you, 'cause i never had such a problem

I have a quastion - What’s the tipe of your players, simple or Rhapsody ?

Message Edited by feromon on 01-18-2009 12:16 PM

“Sometimes it freezes, some files wont move (says b/c of licensing, but these were all taken from my cds).”

The default for Windows Media Player is to rip to protected WMA. You should be using mp3 instead, if for no other reason than mp3 gives longer battery life on the player than wma. If you don’t have the music on your pc now, then go back to the original CDs and make mp3 files at 192 or 256 kbps. After you do this, keep copies of the music on your pc. You should also make a backup copy of the mp3 files on DVD disks. Many say they don’t need a backup on DVD since they have the original CDs, but ripping hundreds of disks again is very time consuming.