m250 and Spiral Frog

Hi all…

I just got my M250 and I am trying to use it with Spiral Frog, the free subscription music service, but I down load the music, and t/f it over with WMP11, it works for a while and then tells me to re-sync.  What am I doing wrong?  

Thanks!!!

your not doing anything wrong, thats how subscription music works. you have to constantly re-sync, although it should only be like a once a month thing, there have been reported issues where people cant get rid of it even though it happens everyday.

I’m also having issues with the Spiral Frog songs.  My M250 won’t play them because it thinks the license expired.  I re-sync every day and they still won’t play.

My understanding of the SpiralFrog DRM license is that it only allows you to play their songs on the computer where the song was downloaded.  The license does not allow transfer to other devices.

ok…i got it to work…well my wife got it to work…

yes and you move the songs over from Sprialfrog to your SANSA player…here is what we do…

we download the songs from the Frog…then i use WMP11…drop and drag the songs over to the SYNC part, all the way over in the right hand side…i it the SNYC button and it moves the songs over…now, here is the key that made it work…after its all done…up on the top of WMP there is a button that says sync…press it…and there you go…the songs I have on my Sansa have been playing, knock on wood, for over two weeks with no warning.

Give it a shot, it works like a champ…