Connect Wireless Stick (do NOT insert!)

I was trying to add my family photo (wallpaper) using a 200GB SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick to the USB ports and it corrupted my drive. Whenever I check the drive on my mac or pc it wants me to format/initialize(mac) it. Luckily I can still access my files using a web connect. But it is a PITA, to try to transfer files, as SanDisk uses their own proprietary Web browsing software. I would love to use Explorer or any file manager, but I have to now transfer every file one by one. SanDisk ■■■■■ for not letting the end user pick a

Take a word of caution… Do not use a USB that has files on it and please use an EMPTY USB drive to add pictures for wallpaper.

Maybe is just my bad luck. I’m a seasoned IT nerd and I’ve never encountered any issues as simple as this before.

I’m so pissed, all my $#!7 is on this drive and it’ll take me forever to transfer! As soon as I inserted it into the pilot I had a feeling it was going to be corrupted. My bad luck, it did.

Sorry forum moderators! Just pissed off. I almost broke my macs, my pc and I wanted to punch the pilots screen.

Rrrrrrrrrggggghhhh!!!