batteyr

does the fuze say the charging is complete or do u have to guess when its fully charged?

First of all just an fyi only because it bugs me especially when I do it, the spelling is Battery. Second. Neither holds completely true. The Fuze does not come out and tell you that the charging is complete. But you dont need to guess either. When you plug in and its charging, there is a little lightning bolt icon that flashes when it is charging when this stops it is done. Also if you go into windows explorer and right click your player and go to properties it will tell you there as well. A screen change or a numerical notation in the battery has been requested.

i realize that i typed too fast and mispelled

ok thank you

also the bolt goes from full to 3/4   back and forth

That just means it’s almost fully charged (>75%). If it were 50% charged, it would cycle between the half-battery icon and the full icon (and etc. for lower charge levels).

Conversionbox wrote:

Also if you go into windows explorer and right click your player and go to properties it will tell you there as well. A screen change or a numerical notation in the battery has been requested.

The battery charged percentage is only available in Windows Explorer while connected in MTP mode, not MSC.

You can also check the battery charge % in the SETTINGS menu on the player with the recent f/w updates installed.

The request was that this information be displayed on the main screen alongside the icon or user-selectable between the battery icon and the actual numerical % instead of havng to go into the SETTINGS menu to get the info. Time will tell if this is added via a firmware update or not.