A few questions before I buy the iXpand....

I’ve just stumbled upon this and it ‘looks’ like it’d be great for my iPad 16GB though I still have a few concerns before I go ahead and buy this…

I’ve watched a few videos on the iXpand but still have a bit difficulty understanding it…

Do I just enable the wifi on the iXpand then use the SanDisk app to send videos and pictures from the device’s Camera Roll to the iXpand? After deleting the files from my iPad do i HAVE TO use the SanDisk app to view my sent videos/pictures?

Can I send movies bought from iTunes (DRM protected) to the iXpand and play them onto my iPad without it taking up space on my iPad?

How would I connect the AVPlayer HD app to play videos off of the iXpand?

KayDizzle wrote:

I’ve just stumbled upon this and it ‘looks’ like it’d be great for my iPad 16GB though I still have a few concerns before I go ahead and buy this…

I’ve watched a few videos on the iXpand but still have a bit difficulty understanding it…

Do I just enable the wifi on the iXpand then use the SanDisk app to send videos and pictures from the device’s Camera Roll to the iXpand? 

The iXpand is not a WiFi device. It connects directly to the Lightning port of the iOS device i.e. iPhone 5, 5s, 6, 6+

After deleting the files from my iPad do i HAVE TO use the SanDisk app to view my sent videos/pictures?

Yes, once the files have been deleted from you iOS device the iXpand would have to be connected and you would need to the the iXpand sync app to view the pictures or video

Can I send movies bought from iTunes (DRM protected) to the iXpand and play them onto my iPad without it taking up space on my iPad?

no, DRM protected content is not supported

How would I connect the AVPlayer HD app to play videos off of the iXpand?

Third party apps are not supported

Hmm i guess this isnt for me then :confused:

This is only good for self-recorded videos and photos