zune pass

can zune pass work for sansa fuze?

much appreciation.

If so, how does it work? and how much music can I get from in? and will the music be permanent on my sasa?

@jubjub wrote:

can zune pass work for sansa fuze?

much appreciation.

It’s called " Zune Pass" for a reason…it’s for Zunes!

well, I’ve heard of others using it for i Pod?

@jubjub wrote:

well, I’ve heard of others using it for i Pod?

That is incorrect. It’s only for Zunes, and it’s similar to Rhapsody except for the 10 DRM-free songs you get to keep each month.

For some things, there’s Zune Pass.  I prefer Multi Pass.

Your music needs to be in one of the recognized formats to play on the Sansa.  Can you convert the media to mp3 / wma / ogg?

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

Zune Pass allows you to download 2 types of content, “subscription” content and “purchased” content.  For the monthly fee, Zune Pass allows you unlimited downloads of subscription content, which won’t work with the Fuze because it’s “DRM’d” .wma files, in other words, copy-protected to only work on the Zune.  Even if you copy the files manually to the Fuze, they won’t play.  “Purchased” content is in non-DRM’d .mp3 files, and should work on anything.  Each month you are given free credits enough for 10 songs, and you can also purchase additional credits as well to exchange for songs and videos.  But – not all songs can be purchased this way, some are only available as subscription.

You would get so much more out of a Zune Pass with an actual Zune. 

Hope this helps.

Actually you can get it to work on the fuze.  You can download the songs, go to Rhapsody music player, add the songs to the library, and transfer to the fuze.  The only thing is that you may occasionally have to re-sync them to the player.