No wheel controls

When I went to listen to my Fuze today and pushed play… nothing happened. Checked the other contols and only the home button works and power switch. No blue ring, no nothing. Everything works fine except the wheel controls. Started noticing other signs recently like the bottom right portion of the light ring being dimmly lit and the battery not even lasting 12 hours. Anyone know what I should do?

Hold the power slider in the up position for at least 20 seconds to reset the player. If that doesn’t work, then download the firmware and load it on the player. Make sure the player has completely booted before pressing the play button.

Nothing. I think it might be a hardware issue. and if so how do you go about returning it.

Wolf-6 wrote:
Nothing. I think it might be a hardware issue. and if so how do you go about returning it.

I think you may be right. If you’re outside of your dealer’s return window, contact SanDisk directly.

SanDisk Tech Support Contact Info

Thanks for all your help. Contacted with live chat and will hopefully have a new one in a couple of weeks. Back to the old Clip till then.