Memory card detected in phone but not in pc

i have sandisk 8 gb micro sd today i put the card in card reader as my phone doesnt have data cable port 

after installing the driver it does not detect the sd card sometimes it does popup in explorer.exe when i try to format it says no drive is there

but when insert it back nokia asha 206 it works just fine all apps load even music but it is not detected in pc i updated pc driver but there was no update:confounded:

it totally werd as to why this happening  device manager detects but i cant format it from there

i formatted the card twice on mobile still not detectd in pc and i tried to put in other it says memory card error

Hello,

in that case you can see that the card is working fine and you need to find why the reader does not detect the card properly. in that case you can try another adapter with the card if you are using one, another card reader if possible or another SD slot to the pc to see if there is a difference.

seems that the reader is defective in that case in my opinion.

well i insrted the card on another mobile th mobile kept saying memory card error

btw i will try another card reader to be sure BUT THE CARD READER I HAVE IS WRKING FINE WITH OTHER CARDS(its weird)

well i insrted the card on another mobile th mobile kept saying memory card error

btw i will try another card reader to be sure BUT THE CARD READER I HAVE IS WORKING FINE WITH OTHER CARDS(its weird)

Hello,

in that case it can be that the card is only working fine with the mobile because its like write protected and so the files can be accessed only by this phone. in that case i would recommend to contact the support of sandisk to request a replacement of this card.

i hope the new card will work fine with all your devices.

i tried with all other phones and even other card readers it doesnt support any other than the phon it in

if i have to contact support can provide the url for all sandisk support centre lists THanks

Hello,

in that case you can contact the support under this link: http://www.sandisk.com/about-sandisk/contact-us/