Who rated this post

Missing 4gb of space on San Disk 64 Gb microSD / microSDXC card [ 59.45 gb total space ??]
Missing 4gb of space on San Disk 64 Gb microSD / microSDXC card [ 59.45 gb total space ??]
Hello SanDisk forms .  I recently purchased a SanDisk Ultra 64GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS Memory Card.
I  inserted the microSD card into my phone.  
In android settings it said that the SD card had 59.45 GB  of total space, and 59.44 GB available [???] .
I thought it was a bit odd that a 64 gb SD card seems to be missing more than 4 GB out of the box !!

I interfaced  the SD card to my computer and I fully erased and reformatted the SD card into ExFAT.
I then reinserted the card into my phone ,  however it still says that the card only has 59.45 GB  of total space.

This is a problem I've noticed with other manufacturers of hard drives and some USB sticks,  who maybe advertise a disk as 1 TB for example ,  however is missing significantly more space than as advertised [ that usually makes me angry and I leave bad reviews about that , since I think it is false advertising.]

Although ,  most reviews around the internet rate this is a good piece of hardware.

Anyway , thank you very much in advance for any help !
Who rated this post