Who rated this post

cannot format micro sd, believe me, i tried everything

i have a 64gb micro sd card class 10 sdxc. im using it on my note 2. ill give you a summary of what happens. when i take pictures and store it on my memory card its ok, but when i restart my phone all the files i have it dissapears. i tried using numerous types of file explorers but it just dissapears. now im formatting the card in my note 2, but after it formats the card, after i restart my phone, all the files that was formatted comes back as if it wasnt formatted at all. i tried doing this more than 5 times still same result. i connected my note 2 on my laptop and tried formatting it there, after it formats and shows that it is succesful and formatted my card, after i rstart my computer or phone, or simply close the dialog box, it reverts back to the original state as if it wasnt formatted at all. i tried connecting my micro sd to its sd adapter, inserted the card directly to my laptop, buy it keeps saying that it is write protected. i know how to unlock the adapter (the switch on the left side), i even tried putting the switch both in opposite sides (up and down), but it still says that it is write protected. i tried using different adapters yet it says that it is still write protected and cannot format the card. i tried putting scotch tape on the side of the adapter, still it says it is write protected and cannot format the card. i tried go into the administrative tools>disk management>micro sd and formatted thru there, yet it says cannot format disk drive. ive tried formatting thru run>cmd>diskpart>list disk>select my card>format fs etc, it says cannot format card due to an error. i would lkike tothink that the card is broken and corrupted, but the thing is, i can still access my pictures and videos inside and can copy files without a problem so i know the card still works and is not broken. the only thing is there is NO WAY in formatting the card, it either shows an error that it is write protected, even in using different adapters and toggling the lock switch, or it formats but after restart of phone/computer or reinserting to other device, it reverts back to the state where it wasnt formatted at all. please, with all the things ive done, i need your help.
PS
i tried scanning using different antiviruses (kaspersky, avg, avast, malware removals etc) and it shows no viruses or malwares or spywares. please do help

Who rated this post