V-Mate Problem

I'm having a slight problem with my V-Mate.

When I set the V-Mate away recording a program the screen goes black and there is writing in the top left of the screen (REC) which obviously meens recording. I can hear the sound but there's no picture. After a while I stop the recording and press OK when the V-Mate tells me the file name. I then take the SDHC card out of the V-Mate and place it in my laptops card reader slot and tell the laptop to play the file in Cyberlink DVD Player. The program starts playing and the picture is fine but there's no sound, if I play the file back on the TV (through the V-Mate) the sound is OK. I've installed the newest fimware and the laptop is running Windows Vista.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this problem or any suggestions of any better programs to use for playback.

Re: V-Mate Problem

Do you run into the same problem using Windows Media Player to play the file. Depending on what format your using to record the video in on the Vmate your Cyberlink DVD Player may not have the right codecs to play back the audio and video. Windows Media Player has a wide array of codecs so you shouldn't have problems using it.
Highlighted

Re: V-Mate Problem

I have the problem sorted now, I have to play the file using Quicktime as WMP and Cyberlink DVD player don't play it correctly, but thanks for your reply.