editing videos on media converter

i have got an e250 and on the media converter how to video it said that a person could edit the length of the video, but on the version of media converter i have there is no way to edit the length of the videos. if anyone knows what version of that media converter edits the video and where it is or how to edit the length of a video i would appreciate it.

Contact SanDisk Technical Support (866-SANDISK). They are able to send out a CD with the newer version of Sansa Media Converter. The older version is made by ArcSoft, the newer version is made by Intervideo. Just specify that you’re looking for Intervideo and they should know which one you’re talking about.

^ Just got off the phone with sandisk and they referred me to the arcsoft website.  Hmm…

brasda91 wrote:

^ Just got off the phone with sandisk and they referred me to the arcsoft website.  Hmm…

thats weird concidering arcsoft does not make the new converter intervideo does. i would call them back and ask them to mail the intervideo converter again.

brasda91 wrote:

thats weird considering arcsoft does not make the new converter intervideo does. i would call their support back and tell them to mail the new intervideo converter to you.

Why oh why do Sandisk make it so difficult to obtain updated version of the Media Converter. So many Qs here are left hanging because of this. Please fix and make it readily available to users. TIA

Wondering how to change file format of your videos? Convert any video format before editing, with UkeySoft Video Converter, you can easily convert video to AVI, MP4, DVD, FLV, MKV, MOV, WMV etc.
If you want to edit video before converting to MP4, you can learn this guide about how to convert video to MP4 and versa.

If you tend to edit your video and convert it into other format, you can use FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate which can clip, merge, rotate, add subtitles and more. Just add your video in the program and then do what you want. You can convert it into different formats on the corresponding device.