download converter

i want to download the converter, where can i download it from??

sandisk has it on there downloads page

If you have diffuclty converting videos, try installing the K-Lite codec pack!

GO TO SANDISK.COM THEN TYPE YOUR MODEL NUMBER IN THE SEARCH BOX. ex: e200, e250…
 PRESS ENTER AND CLICK ON THE PICTURE OF THE SANSA YOU HAVE
THEN SCROLL DOWN TO THE RIGHT HAND SIDE YOU WILL SEE
" SUPPORT, DOCS AND MORE"
CLICK ON IT THEN CLICK ON SANSA MEDIA CONVERTER,
IT WILL TAKE YOU TO A LOGIN PAGE CLICK SKIP REGISTRATION AND UPLOAD IT FROM THERE.
IF YOU STILL CANT FIND IT CALL 1866SANDISK FOR SUPPORT AND THEY WILL WALK YOU THROUGH IT

Message Edited by MONIICA on 12-31-2007 09:58 AM

Here’s the link.  Just click “skip registration” if the login screen pops up.

All they have on the download page is drivers not the Sansa Media Converter as far as I looked… Can someone just give me the URL of the webpage where you download the Sansa Media Converter?

I need it tooo but is there any way to get it cause i went to the link and its no longer thre.

www.sandisk.com/support/sansa

how can you not see this?:smileyvery-happy: http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=smc&thread.id=755

Listers,

You won’t find the Media Converter or Users Guide on the www.sandisk.com site. Go to www.sansa.com to find this stuff. Use the click on the SUPPORT link, from the support page I clicked on the SANSA VIEW (I have an e270) link. On the right side of the next page, you will see links for the Users Manual, Firmware Updater and the Media Converter software.

Chas

Or, simpler yet . . . as long as you are already here on the forum, all are linked to or available here.

The firmware updates are always posted at the top of the individual boards for the different players (e200 series, Fuze, Clip, etc.)in shaded posts called ‘stickies’.

The Sansa Firmware Updater and Media Converter both have their own boards and those latest updates too, are at the top of the lists. You can’t miss them. :wink:

i did everything it said to and then at the very end it said error so it didnt download correctly apparently… plz help me!

1)Turn on your mp3 player

2) goto settings  

3) Change the USB Mode to MSC (Settings/USB Mode)

4) Connect your Sansa e200 to the computer.

5) Choose Take no action on initial connection to the computer.

An update will pop up to ask if you want to download the converter and the Manual. Do both

How do I want to download the converter?