Sansa Media Converter for sansa fusze

Hi, I’m a new user of sansa fuze here ,  I have a question about converting video to sansa fuze: I cannot convert any video to sansa fuze using Sansa Media Converter. I have the latest version of the SMC, but the problem is that I can load and view video on the software SMC, but just when I clic CONVERT , the conversion do not start and I have message of FAILED  FILE???

Please help, because I do not fin solution for this problem.  I even tried with AVSVideoConverter  to convert AVI to MP4 for sansa , but no way’ But the software works can only convert video of Digital Camera???

Many people have the same problem as you. And there are many different reasons and solutions for different people.

The best advice I can give you is to read this board and the many threads contained within. There are many different discussions about what works and what doesn’t. Once you get a feel for what you think might work, based on what you’ve read, then simply try it. Sooner or later, you’ll come across something that works for you.

Good Luck!

For files that will not convert, be sure that they will play in the SMC’s preview pane.  Use AnyVideoConverter (free version too) to try converting the source video to a format that the SMC is happy with.

I use MPEG2 and AVI interchangeably, as the SMC likes these, depending upon the source feed.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

Message Edited by neutron_bob on 05-10-2009 09:29 AM