Media Converter Install C drive full error

For starters, don’t throw your sansa player in the river, it’s not environmentally friendly (not to mention, a waste of money).

I, for one, am not very fond of Vista and it’s “little Problems” that cause BIG headaches. I normally use Windows 7 or Windows XP.

As for your problem, Here is my recommendation:

1. Check to see if there are any hard drive write limits on your user account. If there are any disable them, restart, and try installing again.

2.  Try Installing to a different location, such as a different hard drive or removable media (e.g. Flash drive, portable hard drive, … Etc.

3.  It is possible that there actually is not enough room on your hard drive, your OS is just miss reading it making appear that there is room, when really there isn’t. Some space on your hard drive may be reserved for backup files and temp. Storage that the OS requires to run correctly so it may not actually be “Free Space”.  Run the disk Clean Up Wizard to free up some extra space.

4.  It is possible that the install file is corrupt. Try downloading and installing again.