Lost in the help forums

Hey Bob, Thanks for writing back.

The cable I have, the one that came with the c250sansa, has a USB/sansa unique connection. I have no problem currenty connecting the mp3 with my computer. 

In fact, I have considered that something went awry after downloading a ton of a friend of mines pristine collection of CD; most never opened or played. So down comes every Led Zepplin album, several Jimi Hendrix albums, Jerrerson Airplane and so on. Maybe the music suggests my age…maybe. <g> Many of them then were uploaded to my sensa. I see them, they are all there. And before I started writing here I plugged everything back in to look at ext.s. The ones that play say MP3 as the ext. The ones that do not say WMA ( or is it P?) ( does it matter? ) 

You say: “The player should have no problems with standard  mp3 or wma  files, but they will not display on the device without proper  ID3 tags  on them.”  

So now I will attempt to verify the ID3 tags.

Before I do that I want to post this since other interfacing problems have been the name of the game lately in my life. For someone who has the swag about knowing lots of “guy” things; it troubles me that so much dysfuntion is happening.

When the new HDTV with new HDTV box, set up by the cable company, tighened with a wrench coax connections, then there is some other problem that takes forever to reslove because most companies and people want to believe that who they are speaking with is at best a novice when it comes to electronic gadgetry. From what I have experienced in life supports their decision to treat everyone as an ■■■■■…most of us are more of an ■■■■■ than we would ever admit.

What do you think the “i” stands for before my name? <VBG>

i Step…