How can copy my iPhone data to my hard drive?

hello, I’m new here for my iPhone question, I have lot of songs stored in my iPhone 5, some are purchased, and some come from others, now, I need to copy them to my iTunes, but I tried many times, iTunes seems doesn’t allow me to copy there, please shall me some methods or some software can do it, thanks. 

Content you’ve purchased or installed for free from the App Store and iTunes on your iPhone might not be transferred automatically to the iTunes library on your computer. To make sure all of your media and apps are properly backed up, you can transfer purchases manually before backing up and syncing your iPhone. To transfer purchases to your computer follow these steps:

1. Connect your iPhone to the computer and open iTunes.

2. Make sure that iTunes is authorized and you are logged into your account. From the top menu choose Store -> Sign In. To authorize the computer for use with your account select Store -> Authorize This Computer.

3. From the left menu under DEVICES right-click on the name of your iPhone (Windows) or Control-click (Mac) to display the shortcut menu.

4. Choose the Transfer Purchases from iPhone option.

Other easy way is: use software: How to transfer music from iPhone 4s to iTunes library on windows

Good luck!!!

How to Sync Music to iPhone?

Check here on the apple website. http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4527

FonePaw iOS Transfer is the excellent software for quickly and easily transferring files from iPhone to PC. This tool supports iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4/4s, iPhone 5/5c/5s and of course the new iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus. All types of iPod/iPad are supported too. Whether you want to free up iPhone space or you just want to backup iPhone data on computer, or even you’re going to access these iPhone files on computer for any reason, this tool can meet your demand fully.

After transferring files from iPhone to PC, you can copy those files to Hard Drive easily.

How to transfer files including photos, SMS, music, video, contacts, notes, WhasApp, Viber, Kik, Skype, Line, Wechat, and more from iPhone to PC and Mac easily and accurately without itunes, you can also backup everything from iPhone XR/Xs(Max)/X/iPhone 8/7/6S/6(Plus) to iTunes or iCloud safely.

Excellent iPhone Transfer/Backup Software  can help you solve this problem.