Firmware Says I am Not Connected (I really am I swear!)

By the way, it was sent from someone named Lance.  I don’t know if he is a tech on this board or not, but the fact that they read my comments here and, without even being asked, sent me the latest firmware updates, is an indication that I made the right choice by going and sticking with the Sandisk!  The email was a complete surprise and brightened my whole week.  The very fact that it was unsolicited and allowed me to avoid another call to tech support made every second of every minute spent getting to this point well-worth the effort.

Did I mention that I love this thing?  I consider it a life-changing event.  I don’t go anywhere without it.  I can’t imagine being in a waiting room or stuck in a car or room with a really boring person without my Sandisk.  How did I ever live so long (while avoiding murder charges) without it?  Now my life has a sound-track.   I am living in my own music video.  And I can listen to my downloaded radio shows any time I want!  No longer do I have to time my drives just so I can listen to Art Bell.  It is on whenever I want it to be, and commercial free!

There is no doubt in my mind that the Sandisk blows away anything else out there based upon features and abilities alone, and now their customer support has stepped-up and proven once again that we made the right choice in chosing the Sandisk over all that other stuff.  I feel like I’ve just opened a new toy all over again!

Lance, you ROCK! 

With customer service like this, I am going to buy more Sansa products including more of their MP3 players, no doubt. 

Message Edited by Sanitized on 08-09-2007 09:24 PM