[Firmware] Sansa View Firmware 1.03.02 Download

@yelped wrote:
Please, stop doing this. It won’t help you or SanDisk. And SanDisk does not deserve this since it is a situation out of their control. If you want there is a certain other company who deserves every product they have to sit on the store shelves who is responsible for this.

What a funny reply.

Please answer this question: who’s responsibility is this? Mine as customer?

Frankly, I bought a Sandisc player. From a Sandisc retailer. I don’t care who programs the firmware- as long as it’s working. And if it’s not working, it’s Sandisc’s fault.

It’s OK for me if they buy firmware and other stuff from another company- but if they actually make buissness contracts which don’t include warranties and software support, they are- forgive me the wording- not acting like an professional IT buissness but like a garage shop run by a 12 year old.

So, maybe the firmware bugs are not their fault in a “technical doing” view of thing- but they are still responsible for it. If they don’t manage to build a new firmware, the customers *at least* should be noted on that.

The way it is now, with the customers being left in the dark, is just one thing: the plain proof for me that one should *NEVER* buy *ANYTHING* from sansa again, because they don’t care about their products once you bought them and show no professional responsibility.

And to come back to your post:  If they act that way yes, they *deserve* this.

Message Edited by Jazzer on 09-10-2009 01:44 AM