[Firmware] Sansa View Firmware 1.03.02 Download

Conversionbox,Oh trust me I do understand that things fall by the wayside. That doesn’t mean I have to be pleased with how Sandisk is handling thing. I bought my players just before the bloody Fuze came out and paid a preimium for it expecting at least some support. I contacted Sansa about some issues and was told “oh we plan to make a new firmware that will fix a lot of the issues” and I trusted they were telling me the truth. Then just a month or so after I bought the darn things, after the window to return them closed, Sandisk comes out with the Fuze and their behavior is almost like they  never even made the darn View.

I realize my money probably doesn’t mean much to a company like Sansa but it doesn’t preclude me from at least expressing my dissapointment in how they have handled the matter. If nothing else if they had plannned to just abandon the View it would of been nice if they had considered offering some sort of upgrade path/offer for ppl stuck in the middle. Instead they don’t even bother to ackowledge that ppl are upset and thats what makes me mad more than anything. In this day and age customer service is a real make or break thing with just about any company and Sansa has dropped the ball, so to speak. 

Message Edited by bratboy on 05-28-2009 05:13 AM

Message Edited by bratboy on 05-28-2009 05:13 AM