[Firmware] Sansa View Firmware 1.03.02 Download

I dont own a view… I bought one and then returned it in favor of 2 connects. However the realization must hit the owners of any product that eventually they get discontinued or at the very least that when new products come out the old products take a back seat. I doubt very much that threats about taking you money elsewhere will resonate at Sandisk, when the Clip and the Fuze sell so well. I also doubt very much that publicity stunts by users will achieve anything. I feel for you all, but I have to laugh sometimes at just how mad people get over an object that in the grand scheme of things is really not important. When will Sandisk make an official statement about the future of the View? Nobody but Sandisk knows. Will they release a firmware? I doubt it. Also keep in mind that there were people using players before you that got treated the same way, and there will be people in the future in this same boat. I hope for those of you who have spent your hard earned dollars that some news comes but I wouldnt suggest holding your breath or wasting said breath ranting and raving and threatening to leave.