Download link for Media converter

I have a new computer and new to re-install the Media Converter, but I cannot find the original CD.  Where can I download the files from?  Is there an ISO that I can use to make the CD?

Many thanks in advance,

Hello One_Frank!  Welcome to the Community!

No link is available… However if you call Tech support they will be more than happy to assist with a replacement CD

1-866-San-Disk

That is NOT the toll free number - THE REAL NUMBER IS 1-866-726-3475.

Moderator - please remove the original number.

jmayeur wrote:

That is NOT the toll free number - THE REAL NUMBER IS 1-866-726-3475.

Moderator - please remove the original number.

That is the same number as 866-SanDisk no need to remove the post.

drlucky is correct 866-SanDisk and 866-726-3475 are the same number.

fight! fight! fight! fight! fight! fight! :slight_smile:

http://www.woot.com/files/sansamediaconverter.zip

Seriously … how do you easily call Support from Australia. Please Sandisk fix this lack of availablity of a link for the latest Media Converter. It seems to me that it would help lots of people with their Qs in this forum. TIA

hey, brasda91, is that link for the newer version of the Media Converter (made by Intervideo) or the older version made by Arcsoft?

That is the link to the woot.com description.  It is the Arcsoft version.

I found on the sandisk website where to download the new version of the Sansa Media Converter. go to the home pg and click on: “downloads” then select your player and operating system and then click “get driver” then click the bubble called "Sansa Media converter and then follow the download. =)

Or you can simply go here and download it directlty_ . _

Sling Media Converter 4.236 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I MIGHT HAVE BEEN SEARCHING SANDISK FOREVER.  FIX

how can i download a media converter for my sansa fuze?

Asalamu Alaikum.how are you?Actually i am searching for “SANSA MEDIA CONVERTER” for my “SANSA FUZE”.I shall be very thankful to you if you allow me to download.Or send me through mail.mughal_afridi2002@yahoo.com this is my e-mail address.

THANKS