Converting Digital Copy movies

accujimmy, 

I think I am having the same problem.   Unfortunately, I’m unable to offer a solution.    I’ve been trying to get video4fuze to work for a week with the .wmv files created from the Digital Copy disk.   The .wmv files can be played perfectly with windows media player.   I don’t know that much about DRM, but once I used the provided code to create the .wmv I thought everything was fine. 

Especially when WMP worked on the new file. When I use Video4Fuze, I get errors also, as displayed by the Video4Fuze console/"dos’ screen.  Here are a few error samples. 

“This file has been encumbered with DRM encryption; it will not play in Player.”  LISTED NEAR THE BEGINNING OF THE MENCODER PROCESS

“ProcessInputErrorNew_Face failed.  Maybe the font path is wrong.Please supply the test font file (~/.mplayer/subfont.ttf)” 

“Too many video packets in the buffer: (4098 in 10156153 bytes)Maybe you are playing a non-interleaved stream/file or the codec failed?For AVI files, try to force non-interleaved mode with the –ni option.”  REPEATEDLY THROUGHOUT THE MENCODER PROCESS.   

Maybe it is a DRM issue.   Many people have noted that it is not unusual for Video4Fuze to show error messages and the .avi files turn out fine.    So I don’t know what to make of the error message that I’ve received.   In my case, an .avi is created but the video is all “garbaged” and the auto sounds corrupted.    I still have a couple of Digital Copies that I have not applied the serial code yet.   I’m tempted to download them as an itunes file so I can at least use them for an ipod (if I decide to get one).  

HOPING TO HEAR FEEDBACK FROM OTHERS WHO HAVE TRIED.