"Track Info" and folder suggestions

The new addition of the track and disc number display is great but it doesn’t show the “/” or “x out of x” if it’s in the tag. Will this be fixed in a future update? Also, the addition of year, composer, and publisher info would be great too.

I think it would be better if “track info” was moved near the top of the music options list as well as “folders” being near the top of the music menu.

@d_headshot wrote:

The new addition of the track and disc number display is great but it doesn’t show the “/” or “x out of x” if it’s in the tag. Will this be fixed in a future update? Also, the addition of year, composer, and publisher info would be great too.

I think it would be better if “track info” was moved near the top of the music options list as well as “folders” being near the top of the music menu.

I agree that this would be nice, Its a little rough to scroll thru and find that info while you are driving or running. As for folders being near the top, I think that should be an option in a customizable menu or  maybe the better option is to get scrolling like that in the music list (If you are at the top scroll counterclockwise and you will be at the bottom).

Add TRACK INFO as a PRESS AND HOLD option. It would be nice to have more then 2 choices for the PRESS AND HOLD option.

As for x out of x… not sure I understand. What tag is that?

@peregrine wrote:

Add TRACK INFO as a PRESS AND HOLD option. It would be nice to have more then 2 choices for the PRESS AND HOLD option.

As for x out of x… not sure I understand. What tag is that?

The track number tag. For example, track 1/8, track 1 of 8.

@conversionbox wrote:

@d_headshot wrote:

I agree that this would be nice, Its a little rough to scroll thru and find that info while you are driving or running. As for folders being near the top, I think that should be an option in a customizable menu or  maybe the better option is to get scrolling like that in the music list (If you are at the top scroll counterclockwise and you will be at the bottom).

Me too. Wrap-around scrolling should be in every menu, it really only makes sense to do it that way if it’s done in just a few menus already.

The track number tag issue is an actual issue though, if you support one it should be quite trivial to support the other too. Personally I don’t need it as I’m very particular about what music I carry with me, but it is a matter of completeness

@d_headshot wrote:

Definitely yes!  Mostly because I like having Delete at the bottom of the list so I don’t have to look at the player when I delete a track.