Looing for pillow speaker

I am the proud owner of a C240 sandisk 1GB MP3 player. One of the reasond I bought this nifty little device is for my wife to play her relaxation music before going to bed. So my queastion is does any one know where I can get a good quality pillow speaker. The one she is using is a $5.00 unit fro Radio Shack. The song skips all around when I use that speaker. The earbuds sound great but she can’t go to sleep with them in her ears.

I can’t help yopu but I’d like one too.

Did a google search (for Australia only) and this one looks nice http://www.dt.com.au/category.php?pagefrom=&sku=C0554&PHPSESSID=2f5b87316a3d0b2f8476655fc6dc9b03 and not too expensive.

And here is a US site http://www.tomnicoli.com/pillow-speaker.shtml?gclid=CKaHjYGsio8CFRI5agodLBE8vQ

Message Edited by Analog6 on 10-13-2007 07:51 AM

Message Edited by Analog6 on 10-13-2007 07:54 AM

Pillow speaker? As in a speaker inside a pillow? Does that exsist? If so can u link it, case I’ve never heard of that, and that would be kinda cool

One thing you’ll need to look out for is whether or not the speaker is powered.  The Sansa players don’t push out enough power through the headphone jack to power a speaker very well, this is why the audio will cut in and out. What you’ll need to do is find a speaker pillow that takes a 9 volt battery or a few AA’s. The batteries should last for quite awhile and will help the sound quality by eliminating the skips.

I never ever buy pillow speaker so for but I know a store whom you will definitely find its My Pillow Coupons, I dont have any idea about pillow speaker available there or not so you need to check there.

I know a good site of pillows and mattress, It is My Pillow Coupon, last week I ordered my pillow from there but I dont know there is any pillow speaker is available or not, explore there.

Basically, I dont have any idea about power line pillow but I am sure I saw it on  My Pillow Coupons last week when I was purchasing my stuff. During searching, I saw something like this. Search there hope you will find there. 

I never ever buy pillow speaker so for but I know a store whom you will definitely find its My Pillow Coupons, I dont have any idea about pillow speaker available there or not so you need to check there.

I never ever buy pillow speaker so far but I know a store whom you will definitely find its My Pillow Coupons, I dont have any idea about pillow speaker available there or not so you need to check there.