correct alphabetical order

@conversionbox wrote:

@flocon wrote:

I don’t know if that will be part of the new fuze firmware (due any time, now), but I noticed the other day that French songs are not in their place. My song lists goes from A to Z, than shows “Ça n’finira jamais” that should be in C, and “État de grâce” and “Être un homme”, which should both be in E. Is there any way to correct that?

I know what you want and have not heard if this will be fixed but as a possible temporary fix, could you jut chqnfe the  Ç to a C and the  É or Ê to an E… Its not Ideal but It could give you the order you want.

I can hardly call that a fix… Alphabetical order is important in any language. I know it’s not easy to understand for English-speaking people, but part of supporting diacritics is also dealing with that order. And for that matter, Sansa is not alone… (just take a look at wikipedia… http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spécial:Toutes\_les\_pages all É-pages are at the end!!).

Anyway, it É, È, Ê should be considered like an E, and Æ should be considered as AE, even though it’s not supposed to be written that way.