bluetooth/wireless headphones

Bluetooth has been arround a while,  why not include it for wireless headphones, transmit to phone, transmit to home stereo.  Shouldn’t be that hard.

@jstimpert wrote:

Bluetooth has been arround a while,  why not include it for wireless headphones, transmit to phone, transmit to home stereo.  Shouldn’t be that hard.

Just don’t forget that bluetooth eats up battery life. So you would have to be willing to sacrifice total battery life just to be able to listen to it at home wirelessly instead of hooking it up to the stereo. I personally could do without more things to drain the battery, so that I could enjoy longer periods of music listening.

You can hook it up to the stereo?  How do I do it?  (I have m240).

With a few adapter cables from walmart, radioshack, or any other mainstream store. It’ll depend on your stereo but most stereos have a stereo rca jack input the red and white inputs. so you’ll need a mini headphone jack to stereo rca plugs

Kinda like the one pictured here but it would need to be a stereo so you would have the small 1/8" mini headphone jack that will split into two. Then you would just need a normal rca plug cable that you could connect to the adapter and then connect to your stereo.

It’s nothing fancy but it makes it work.

Anymore I just use my xbox and connect it in MSC mode to play the music through my Surround Sound. No additional cables needed besides the one that came in the box. (The trick is the folders and music have to be unhidden)