Highlighted

Why is there no Delete feture on the C150 mp3 players

Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

Re: Why is there no Delete feture on the C150 mp3 players

When you post a subject line, please be sure to express yourself in the body of the post. It would be difficult for us to assume what you mean by just reading a subject line. Thank you in advance.
----------------------------------------------------
Best Regards,
Sansa Mod. Team
Highlighted

I am sorry I did have a message it went like this

I would really like a delete song or picture feature on the C150 I let my son use it and sometimes he adds songs that I do not like and would like a quick way to remove them when not near a computer.

Mark
Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

sadly, there isn't any feature like that on ANY mp3 player that I know of.

That would be very convenient though Smiley Surprised
Highlighted

hey Zovistograt

My other son has a creative labs Zen Nano and it has a delete feture but the fm is crappy and so is the voice recorder and it is more expencive then the SanDisk products for what you get.
Mark
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

currently none of the sandisk players allow you to delete singal songs from the device.
Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

@mference wrote:
hey Zovistograt
My other son has a creative labs Zen Nano and it has a delete feture but the fm is crappy and so is the voice recorder and it is more expencive then the SanDisk products for what you get.
Mark

oh...and those didn't look that good too Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

I agree, the Zen Nanos are none too aesthetically pleasing, but the 30 GB is something I would consider, but I'm not the type of person that can fill a 30 GB with music, photos, or video. I could only probably fill about 1/3 of it with music and video files that I uploaded to my PS3.
Highlighted

You can delete songs at least indirectly.  Goto the site address listed and go down to item 11 listed.  It will go to a video showing you how to delete albums/individual songs.

11) Deleting files in your Sansa MP3 Player while connected in MTP mode (Windows XP | Vista)

Gotta' say I was steamed when I thought I couldn't delete songs.  Happy camper now that I found out how.  Best regards all, Bryan