Should I go for a SanDisk Extreme or Extreme Pro?

I need to play weathwords on my android phone. kindly suggest me. which one will be compatible with it

I think SanDisk Extreme Pro would be beneficial for you.

I use it to access my Windows Virtual Desktop when at work.

And everything functions as it should.

Regards.

Ruskin

@carollee SD Cards: If you’re brand loyal to SanDisk (like me), go for the Extreme Pros, they have the same write speed as the Sound Devices, I’ve noticed the Extremes can struggle a bit on days with higher track counts, as I think they have less than half the write speed (40MB/s???) of the Pros, but if you do primarily interview or corporate and really (I mean REALLY) need to save money then the Extreme are probably fine, but I prefer to stock Pros. Both are on the approved media list.

CF Cards: I always have an Extreme Pro CF loaded, so no matter what the job is, I know my backup media is always fine to take over as primary if all my SD cards suddenly catch fire or something. :wink:

@carollee they are basically the same card. they are both v30 rated cards, so that means they both have a absolute minimum write speed of 30MB/sec, which is all you care about. the whole “max write speed” of 40 on the extreme vs 90 on the pro is irrelevant, burst speeds are worthless on video recording.

hi @carollee Both cards are essentially identical as they are both V30 rated, indicating a minimum write speed of 30MB/sec, which is the crucial metric. The distinction between the “max write speed” of 40 on the Extreme and 90 on the Pro is irrelevant because burst speeds hold little value in video recording.