Sansa View - Album view when searching by genre or artist

It would be nice to have an option for sorting by albums when I search by genre or artist. This is especially useful when you want to play a soundtrack with many different artists for example. I have seen implementations where I am allowed to sort by album once I enter a specific genre. This should be pretty easy to implement I think. It would also to be nice that the list would loop from z to a when you scroll through. That would make scrolling a whole lot easier I have thousands of songs on my sansa and it would be nice to be able to be able to jump alphabetically through the list. It is ver slow to scroll from A to Z. Would be nice to be able to jump directly to for example L.

I strongly agree with this feature request.  After choosing to browse genres, I would like the next screen to present a list of all the albums in that genre.  Instead, the current Fuze software presents a list of all the artists in that genre.  Please add a feature in the future, so that when I choose to look at a particular genre, I can browse by albums.

Message Edited by DannyDeLoach on 04-09-2009 04:00 AM

And here is the problem trying to please 1,000’s of people. I actually hate this idea. lol

I rarely ever play an entire album unless it’s a new one.

GENRE > ARTISTS just seems to make sense to me.