Sansa Fuze - Browse Alphabetical

Here is a very easy implementation.   Currently, when looking in the artists section one is limited to using the scrollwheel to scroll down one artist at a time.  However, I noticed that the “Submenu/Options” button located at the bottom of the scroll-wheel has no function currently assigned to it while in search by artist mode.   That said, I suggest assigning the “Submenu/Options” button to jump down to the next letter in the artists?   For instance, if Adam Ant is currently highlighted, it will take me to the screen with the artists beginning with the letter “B”, and then if I press the Submenu/Options button again it will take me to the screen of artistis beginning with the letter “C”, etc.

Lets compare the current method to my suggested method. Lets presume that I want to play some Norah Jones but when I first go to view music by artist it dumps me in the "A"s (e.g. musical group Adam Ant is highlighted):   

Using my suggestion:  I merely press the Submenu/Options button in quick succession 13 times to get me from the "A"s screen to the "N"s screen, afterwhich I use the scrollwheel to scroll down past Nina Simone and No Doubt to get to Norah Jones.    Very quick and efficent.

Using the current method:  I have to make many many many full circles (currently over 20 given my vast jukebox) with the scroll wheel to get from the "A"s all the way to Norah Jones.   This is much more time consuming and inconvenient than the simple implementation I am suggesting.

Hoping you will take up my suggestion in a new firmware release.