Sansa Clip Suggestion for next Firmware Update:No screen activation when volume buttons are pushed

Hi, this suggestion is because I think it’s not necessary to activate the screen when there is a change in volume, it is perceived by ears not the eyes. If this is changed we can save battery energy and the OLED Screen lifetime. Please support this petition for the next firmware update with your comment, linking the thread or redirecting it. In Advance THANKS to the Sandisk Team and supporters.Greetings.

@visitorq wrote:
Hi, this suggestion is because I think it’s not necessary to activate the screen when there is a change in volume, it is perceived by ears not the eyes. If this is changed we can save battery energy and the OLED Screen lifetime. Please support this petition for the next firmware update with your comment, linking the thread or redirecting it. In Advance THANKS to the Sandisk Team and supporters.Greetings.

I like this idea. :smiley:

Message Edited by Marvin_Martian on 01-06-2009 01:28 AM

I like this idea too.  Anything that extends the life of the player or battery life improves the product.

http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=clip&message.id=7968&query.id=69820#M7968