Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Re: Sandisk's mp3 player strategy?

@JK98 wrote:
For those who listen 20 hours a day, 60 hours of battery life could get them through 3 days!

Anyone who listens 20 hours a day needs to get a life! Smiley Surprised

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

@Tapeworm wrote:

Anyone who listens 20 hours a day needs to get a life! Smiley Surprised

And some sleep!

Highlighted

I would like to be able to leave mine at work without bringing it home to charge every night. Would be nice to be able to have 40hrs and then just bring it home on the weekend.

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

I guess you could get an AC charger for it and use that at work--inexpensive.

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

"Feed me, Seymour!!"  Is this the Rocky Sansa Horror Show?

I feed the lil monstas daily, sometimes they remain plugged in, other times it's a morning session of podcast updates.  The new Fuze+ has considerably longer battery life, and it's physically bigger too.  At least we are seeing a 16GB version, nice to see more onboard flash memory.

With the Fuze+, I note an interesting change, it's kind of like that little conundrum you feel on a long road trip: as you pass a gas station, you wonder whether it's time to fill up.  It's kind of nice to sail on, listening, and not worry about that "low batttery" warning.

With the rounded lines of the new machines, the microSD card makes sense, having a smaller footprint, or should I say "slot", especially when thinking of environmental influences (dust incursion).

Personally, I'd love to see the line include a workhorse like the e200 used to fill.  Sooner or later, the novelty of passing form factors wears thin, and something simple and solid like the Clip+ just makes sense.

Bob  Smiley Very Happy