Sandisk's mp3 player strategy?

@jk98 wrote:

“A day’s use seems entirely reasonable to me.”

Others might want a week of use before recharging. There may even be some who want to go a month without charging. Imo though, charging once a week, and not once a day is what seems reasonable. Most people listen for 60 hours a week or less, so imo 60 hours of battery life seems very reasonable.

For those who listen 20 hours a day, 60 hours of battery life could get them through 3 days! :slight_smile:

How would you feel if you needed to refuel your car every day, rather than perhaps once a week or less?

You make it sound like charging a player or players is a Herculean task…when all it takes is plugging it in a for a couple hours.:dizzy_face: It’s an easy thing to blend into your daily routine. I don’t believe in leaving them charging overnight, trickle charge or not…I’d rather unplug it when the charge is complete. So I do my charging usually in the morning, while I am having my coffee and then breakfast, and catching up on emails and the four forums I post in.

I can charge all my players at the same time, if I so desire…and only need the computer for one of them.

I have wall chargers with mini-USB ends for both Clip+'s (550mA and 1000mA outputs) …total cost-less than $5, since one is from my old cell phone. One of them stays in my backpack and goes with me wherever I go, as does at least one of the Clip+'s.

Then I have an AC charger with USB slot (1000mA output) …cost-just under $3…that I can use for my Fuze and/or Mini, but I usually only need it for the Mini, since I don’t need to swap content on it. My Fuze gets charged each day when I load my podcasts onto it, so the only time it needs more charge time than that is days I use it at work.