Player Suggestions for phone system

Greetings all, I’m looking around for a MP3 / FM player that will work while plugged into an AC adapter. It doesn’t need a lot of memory as it is just going to loop a single MP3 file for our phone system.

Any Suggestions?

@tropez67 wrote:

Greetings all, I’m looking around for a MP3 / FM player that will work while plugged into an AC adapter. It doesn’t need a lot of memory as it is just going to loop a single MP3 file for our phone system.

Any Suggestions?

Just about any MP3 player will play while plugged into an AC adaptor…look for a 1GB Sansa Clip, it will serve your purposes nicely.

I actually looked at the Clip, but it only plugs into a USB, there is no AC Adapter. Is there an add-on I didn’t see?

They sell a little power thingy with a plug on it that plugs into a traditional USB cord. This charges the Clip.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/travelpower/9124/

@tropez67 wrote:
I actually looked at the Clip, but it only plugs into a USB, there is no AC Adapter. Is there an add-on I didn’t see?

Go to Amazon.com and type Sansa Clip charger in the search box and you’ll find many options.

@tropez67 wrote:

Any Suggestions?

Oh gods, please don’t tell me you work for a tech-support line.

“Please stay on the line. Your call is very important to us.” *mp3 player plays “Staying Alive” by The Bee Gees*

*repeat endlessly*

@gwk1967 wrote:

@tropez67 wrote:

Any Suggestions?

Oh gods, please don’t tell me you work for a tech-support line.

“Please stay on the line. Your call is very important to us.” *mp3 player plays “Staying Alive” by The Bee Gees*

*repeat endlessly*

Or “Girl From Ipanema”, or better yet, the muzak version of “Purple Haze”.  And yes, it does exist, I’ve heard it.