New 4GB Fuze

This has been the easiest MP3 player I have ever used to download music.  I only wish it came with an instruction manual to clarify the controls .

@heley wrote:
This has been the easiest MP3 player I have ever used to download music.  I only wish it came with an instruction manual to clarify the controls .

Look at http://www.sandisk.com/sansa/assets/English/products/Fuze/fuze_userguide_en.pdf

This should answer most of the basics for you. :smiley:

@heley wrote:

I’m going to bookmark this post and link to it everytime I see someone new whining & crying that this is the most difficult, user un-friendly, un-intuitive & retarded player on the market, and how could Sandisk put out something that takes an engineering degree to operate. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s refreshing to see this response and attitude.

@heley wrote:

I’m going to bookmark this post and link to it everytime I see someone new whining & crying that this is the most difficult, user un-friendly, un-intuitive & retarded player on the market, and how could Sandisk put out something that takes an engineering degree to operate. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s refreshing to see this response.